Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Who are you in YOUR element? Season 1 Episode 1 "in MY element"


Ur the One
is sharing an exclusive feature from Dir. Brandy Vital's very first season of 

"in MY element"

This is my first feature and I started thinking when doing this project that we as a people are never just one thing. Just like the earth we have many seasons, we have many duties, and many expectations. 

We are mothers, daughters, husbands and wives. We are also entertainers, business execs, and teachers.

Beings that are more than just our titles we are feeling and expressions. Brandy Vital's vision of "in MY element" is pure and real. As you watch the very first episode I want you to think about your element and then pat yourself on the back for the light that you bring to this world. 
The smallest ray of light is brighter than the smallest patch of fog in darkness.
Dolls, Chaps and Misha'el Honey Badgers enjoy me, Misha'el, in MY element!


"in MY element"

Season 1 Episode 1: Misha'el


To find more about Director Brandy Vital visit her blog below and follow her on twitter @brandyvital

To hear more of my music visit my sound cloud page below and please explore this blog for more fun and exciting information
also follow me @mishaelmusic and my fan twitter @mishaelhnybdgrs
For more videos click below!

Don't forget to share and comment who you are in your element below in the comments section!

Stay in love Dolls and Chaps
Reach for the Heavens not just the stars.....

Misha'el

Signing Off!




No comments:

Post a Comment