Friday, October 12, 2012

Reach for the Heavens ....


Just wanted to throw some inspiration your way. I needed inspiration most recently and it was thrown to me, so I thought heck don't be selfish Mish... SHARE, and I truly hope you do the same.

People are fickle... Okay I'm done.

Ok and now I'm back, no really. People are just simply fickle and I have found that when I put my trust in God I don't seem to care about those fickle people as much anymore. I am so FOCUSED on my purpose that when people show their fickle colors I am showed signs to remove myself WITH LOVE from that situation so I may FOCUS on what is for me however I may need to do that.

Your time is not up! Yes, we need others to become successful, Retailers need shoppers, veterinarians need animals, farmers need agricultural, churches need members, and artists need fans, but DO NOT live a stagnant life because you are waiting on someone or something to do whatever they may or may not do for you. You might have found this person at the moon but it was never your goal to stay there. Am I right? All those who are moon bound the rest of this message is not for you.

ATTENTION ALL INFINITE UNIVERSE TRAVELERS!!

GET OFF OF THAT MOON AND TRAVEL INTO THE INFINITE HEAVENS where you and I belong. Then you may see that person place or thing again and the TIMING will be hopefully be perfect.  Then choose whether or not that entity is right for the moment you have in your life at that time. If not OH WELL, with love keep it moving.

ONWARD AND UPWARD Endeavor style!

Reach for the heavens not just the stars!

Misha'el
Signing Off!

No comments:

Post a Comment