Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Party with me at the Conga Room Sept 6th!

As many of you already know I am with an amazing writing team called The Senate Music Group!
 
Well at the Conga Room Downtown L.A. The Senate is conducting the Hollywood Summit session 2. We will also be celebrating the several VMA awards that will be given out to various artist. 
The MTV VMA's will be across the street at the Staple Center. 
 
I only have a few guest spots but message me on facebook or DM me on twitter and I will make sure you are on there as long as I can. If you don't make the guest list please still come out and say hi by purchasing tix at www.congaroom.com 
There will be tons of industry and musical talents there so great opportunity to connect with others!


1 comment:

  1. yay! Go Mish! So proud of you!!!!!!!!!!

    http://www.pretty-girl-rock

    ReplyDelete