Monday, July 26, 2010

Baby Ur The One... (Time for Self)

Hello Chaps and Dolls,

It is now time for self. These series of blogs in "Ur the One" are geared towards you making yourself top priority in your life for just a moment.

One Moment in time da da da... da.. da! Ok enough with the song.

We tend to just go go go! Worrying about everything that may come our way i.e. Rent/ Mortgage, picking up the kids, Am I a good Mother/Father, Will I ever have sex again!?!?!

Well I damn sure don't have all the answers, but I will try to get you to just gain one little moment, day, second, or weekend to yourself.

Everyone needs to take a moment where we all sit down and tell ourselves "Baby Ur the One"
"Baby Ur the One dun dun dun.... dundundun... dun dun dun dun dun.. (okay I promised I wouldn't break out in song and I won't, but if you want to hear "Ur the One" just go to

www.reverbnation.com/mishael

Hopefully the song will remind you to make Yourself the One! (Shameless Plug I know ;))

Reach for the Heavens not just the stars.

Misha'el

Signing Off

No comments:

Post a Comment