Monday, July 26, 2010

A Spa Day

A Day At The Spa

Posted on Jul 26, 2010 at 02:18 AM

So I want a Day At the spa!

There is nothing like getting your body rubbed down to perfection. I enjoy getting all of my blood clots and tension released LoL (Grody I know), but nevertheless I enjoy it.

Now a Day at the spa can be right in your own home. If you put your mind to it you really can relax there. Here are the ingredients, in case you can't fork up that $145 for the "hotel spa treatment."

1. A calm environment
2. Tea light candles lit around this your calming room
3. The sound of the ocean or calming sounds of city traffic (those special ones in the city should know what I mean)
4. Body oil lightly warmed (Lavender or vanilla scent is my preference)
5. A hard surface
6. Bottled Water
7. A man or woman who knows how to get your kinks out.

Tell me how it goes and enjoy!

Putting my song Role Reversal might also calm things down a bit! Just a thought! :)

Reach for the Heavens not just the stars!

Misha'el

Signing Off

No comments:

Post a Comment