Friday, July 30, 2010

A Moment Of Zen "Meditation"

Raven, with her hood down, meditating.Image via Wikipedia


Hello Dolls and Chaps,

Just in case you didn't quite get enough of a Zen movement from the other posting "A Spa Day" try this on for size! One word "Meditation"

I know your probably thinking OMG so so so BORING...YAWN. Well actually, before you go yawning, studies have shown that meditating is a great way to fully relieve the big "S" word out of your life. Ummm and if you don't know what the big S word is, dun dun dun dun.. it's "STRESS"! If you say the four letter "S" word that 9 out of 10 times accompanies it, then this post is a step in the right direction for your release! (We ALL know what that word is!)

ENOUGH!!!

Yes ladies & gents Stress = Gray Hairs, Wrinkles (EVERYWHERE), Weight Gain, Headaches, Hair Loss, Depression, Anxiety and so much more. I'm getting stressed just thinking about the effects.
Hold up folks I need a Zen moment hmmmmmm mmmm mmmm... OKAY I'm back!

Well, How Do I Meditate? I am so glad you asked Doll/Chap! There are several ways you can find your zen release, the most important thing is that you find something that works well for you. Here is what I do.

I find my favorite park with trails and go for a nice long walk where I can be ONE with nature! Turn your cells to silent and bring your ipod (optional) with your fav relaxing play list synced and ready to go. Go when its not too hot or too cold. You really want to enjoy your you time there. Here you can reflect, look, and feel the earth's beauty. Take this moment to truly find yourself. Remember "Ur the One"! (By the way this does not mean get naked at Kenneth Hahn Park or Rock Creek Park saying your meditating) Click on the link below to find a park in your area. Check them out and be inspired to enjoy yourself.

National Park Service

Also, if the park idea doesn't work for you check out the article listed below for other fab ideas on getting your Zen on! HMMMMMMM Feels good already huh!?


Enhanced by Zemanta

Reach for the Heavens not just the stars!

Misha'el

Signing Off ;)

1 comment:

  1. I need for you to get back to blogging please..OH and follow my new blog. http://thegrandduchy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete