Monday, February 7, 2011

Stay Focused On What Is For You

FocusImage by ihtatho via Flickr

Well hello again my Dolls and Gents,

I know it has been way too long and my apologies for neglecting you, but I am a firm believer that if you don't have anything to say, simply don't say anything. Now, with that said, I have lots of new things to dish about!

First things First:
For those that don't already know, I am a singer, songwriter, actress, model, and screen writer. I am also a spa manager. I am informing you of my life's projects to inspire those of you who feel as though they don't have time for what they have always dreamed of doing. We never know where we are headed on our life's journey. Stay focused on what drives you. That does not mean neglect your bills I mean face it. We would all love to neglect a bill or two, three, four....okay you get the point. If this road was easy to travel would we really want to be on it? Okay, maybe we would want to travel on it for a bit but it would be a wee bit boring don't you think? You can't appreciate what you have until you hit a few bumps on that unpaved road we call life.


So bucker up Dolls and Gents! Yes, Bucker! If you are sitting behind a desk but have always dreamed of being a make-up artist, as soon as the clock hits five, Yabba-dabba-doo it out of that office, Fred Flinstone style, and do what your heart desires. Get that website going and get things in motion. Call up and coming make up companies that might be willing to help you on your journey. You will feel so liberated when you do.



My fellow blogger Veronica Wright is pure genius. Check her out when you get a chance at

http://www.pretty-girl-rock.com/

Together we are doing "The Beyonce Challenge". For all of those that want to participate FOCUS on the body you want. Focus on the body you can be proud of. It's not always a size 0, I personally love my hips.. pics to come. Really though, look at your self in the mirror and see what you would like to change. Focus in on that and change it. Let's do this together.

Key word of today Dolls & Gents is:

FOCUS
the concentration of attention or energy on something

and if you really want it to be a key word....

Yabba Dabba Doo
An expression of happiness or excitement.
Yabba dabba doo! I'm off work!
Enhanced by Zemanta

Reach for the Heavens not just the stars!

Misha'el

Signing Off! ;)

Stay Tuned for upcoming posts:

"Beyonce Challenge": Updates

Do You Boo Boo Do You: An Ode to Imps in your life!

1 comment:

  1. See that's what I'm talking about! I love this post!!!! can we get more of these please!

    Vee :-) Your #1 Fan (and bestie!) Love you!

    ReplyDelete